Senior GLP Analyst
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Hampshire, Havant
- £35000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Analytical Chemist - Hampshire
Our client is a chemical contract research organisation looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join their team in the Hampshire/South Coast region. Your role would be to act as study director and project manager under GLP studies. There may also be an element of training junior staff associated with this position.
- Working strictly under GLP regulations and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Operating analytical equipment such as HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS and IR. This will include method development and method validation
- Independently conducting studies.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Conducting COSHH risk assessments
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least 2 years of experience in an industrial analytical laboratory compliant with GLP
- A minimum BSc in chemistry or a similar scientific background
- Extensive experience with chromatographic analytical equipment (HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS)
- A commercial, client focussed mindset
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Full right to work within the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert