GLP Study Director / Project Leader
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 26 Mar 2023
- Analytical, Chemistry, Drug Delivery
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Study Director or Project Leader within Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting opportunity?
We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director / Project Leader (Bioanalysis) to join an expanding drug discovery company based in the Cheshire area.
As the GLP Study Director / Project Leader you will be responsible for the scientific, technical and regulatory conduct of Bioanalytical studies and the interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GLP Study Director / Project Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide Project Leader support, scientific and regulatory oversight for the conduct of a wide variety of bioanalytical GLP/GCP pre-clinical and clinical validation projects and pre-clinical and clinical sample analysis projects.
2. You will work closely with other Scientists and Project Leaders to ensure that study work is performed in accordance with relevant technical and quality GLP standards and is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
3. You will liaise and communicate with your clients and ensure all study plans and reports are delivered on time. You will work closely with QA to ensure audit comments are closed in a timely manner. You will work closely with Business Development executives in the production of quotes and invoices.
4. Additionally, as the Study Director / Project Leader within Bioanalysis, you may also be involved in the quantitative bioanalysis using UPLC-MS/MS and plate based technology when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GLP Study Director / Project Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant scientific degree (BSc, MSc or ideally a PhD).
2. Proven industry laboratory experience in bioanalysis as well as experience being in the similar role as study director or project leader under GLP regulations is essential for this role.
3. You must also be highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise your workload.
Key Words: Bioanalysis | Project Leader | Study Director | Study Manager | Programme Manager | Bioanalytical | LC-MS | UPLC | Chemistry | Scientific | Project Manager | GLP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert