Great Opportunity! - Chemical Technical Manager - #EastAnglia
One of the leading Chemical Manufacturing companies in the UK are currently recruiting for a Chemical Technical Manager to join their operations department. As a Chemical Technical Manager you will take responsibility for overseeing managing, and continuously improving upon chemical manufacturing output, maintaining and working towards company standards.
A crucial aspect of this role will be involve managing, monitoring and continuously improving manufacturing plant performance. This a great opportunity for a Production Manager with upper / Lower tier COMAH experience looking to progress in the chemical manufacturing industry. Key Duties:
- Manage technical support provided from plant engineers and technical specialists and ensure successful exchange of data/ knowledge between departments.
- Leading the production team with the ability to make decisions and motivate others.
- Manage continuous improvement of manufacturing processes and assess plant performance towards company standards.
- Achieving and reviewing production targets to identify process improvements.
- Overseeing HR management for the plant performance centre
- Support Operational Excellence topics and Continuous Improvement technologies.
- Act as a key point of contact for plant information
- Minimum qualification of BEng in Chemical Engineering and/or plant management
- Experienced understanding of Health and safety procedures within an upper tier COMAH site
- Demonstrated experience of continuous improvement.
- Qualified in / Experience of Lean Six sigma analysis.
- Significant experience in chemical plant management
- 39 hours per week
- Performance bonus up to 30% of salary (output dependant)
- Group personal pension scheme with the company matching contributions
- 25 holidays plus public holidays
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Relocation package (if necessary)
- Death in service life assurance equal to one year of contractual pay.