An opportunity for a Chemical Engineer to step up into a more senior position has become available in the West Midlands. As a Chemical Engineer, you will be responsible for developing processes on plant and providing advice to junior members of the team. If you already have industrial experience as a Chemical Engineer and are looking for more responsibility in a role then apply below!Key Responsibilities as a Chemical Engineer
Key Requirements as a Chemical Engineer
- Responsible for changing products on plant, plant modification and the risk assessments of changing products
- Working with junior members of the team to provide advice and support on projects
- Responsible for performing risk assessments and HAZOPs
- Degree educated in Chemical Engineering
- Over 3 years of experience in chemical engineering within an industrial setting
- Prior COMAH experience
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.