Chemical Engineer - West Midlands
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- West Midlands
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Chemical Engineering
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An opportunity for a Chemical Engineer to step up into a more senior position has become available in the West Midlands. As a Chemical Engineer, you will be responsible for developing processes on plant and providing advice to junior members of the team. If you already have industrial experience as a Chemical Engineer and are looking for more responsibility in a role then apply below!
Key Responsibilities as a Chemical Engineer
- Responsible for changing products on plant, plant modification and the risk assessments of changing products
- Working with junior members of the team to provide advice and support on projects
- Responsible for performing risk assessments and HAZOPs
Key Requirements as a Chemical Engineer
- Degree educated in Chemical Engineering
- Over 3 years of experience in chemical engineering within an industrial setting
- Prior COMAH experience
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert