New Regulatory vacancy! £35,000-£45,000 Dependant on experience
Science Solutions are looking to recruit a Product Stewardship Specialist for a global leading manufacturer of plastics, materials and chemicals based in the West Midlands. As a Product Stewardship Specialist, you will be working within the Product Stewardship team where you will be compiling regulatory dossiers for EU and UK biocides.
To be considered for the role of Product Stewardship Specialist you must be degree educated in chemistry, toxicology or a closely related field. You must also have previous experience in a product stewardship/regulatory affairs role.
If successful, you will become an active member of the Oil & Gas Product Stewardship team. This role is a hybrid role and requires up to 2 days on-site per week.Key responsibilities:
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- Coordinating trade compliance activities for the global business unit in Europe.
- Managing the blocking and release of order withing SAP GTS for trade compliance, product classification and gatekeeper regulatory compliance
- Compile regulatory dossiers for EU and UK biocides while working within the Global Product Stewardship team.
- A Bachelor's degree in chemistry, toxicology or a closely related field.
- Prior experience in a product stewardship/regulatory role.
- Significant experience within a broad range of chemical and oil & gas legislations and regulations such as REACH, TSCA and BPR.