Product Stewardship Specialist
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £35000 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Regulatory Affairs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
New Regulatory vacancy! £35,000-£45,000 Dependant on experience
Science Solutions are looking to recruit a Product Stewardship Specialist for a global leading manufacturer of plastics, materials and chemicals based in the West Midlands. As a Product Stewardship Specialist, you will be working within the Product Stewardship team where you will be compiling regulatory dossiers for EU and UK biocides.
To be considered for the role of Product Stewardship Specialist you must be degree educated in chemistry, toxicology or a closely related field. You must also have previous experience in a product stewardship/regulatory affairs role.
If successful, you will become an active member of the Oil & Gas Product Stewardship team. This role is a hybrid role and requires up to 2 days on-site per week.
- Coordinating trade compliance activities for the global business unit in Europe.
- Managing the blocking and release of order withing SAP GTS for trade compliance, product classification and gatekeeper regulatory compliance
- Compile regulatory dossiers for EU and UK biocides while working within the Global Product Stewardship team.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in chemistry, toxicology or a closely related field.
- Prior experience in a product stewardship/regulatory role.
- Significant experience within a broad range of chemical and oil & gas legislations and regulations such as REACH, TSCA and BPR.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert