We are currently looking for a Electrical, Controls & Instrumentation (E, C & I) Technician to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the North West on an initial 6 month contract. As the E , C & I Technician you will be working in a field based role covering the whole of the North West. You will be paid hourly and the contract will initially be for 6 months.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the E, C & I Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the E, C & I Technician, you will be responsible for carrying out diagnosis and correction of instrumentation, electronic and control issues related to both process and Facilities equipment located across multiple sites.
2. You will be working to GMP standards and ensuring that health and safety regulations are upheld.
3. As the E, C & I Technician, you will be carrying out calibration and maintenance of instrumentation and control systems as per procedural documentation.
4. You will be responsible for maintaining temperature control, probes, PH, weights and other laboratory equipment and being acountable for maintaining, documenting maintenance work and improving maintenance procedures in compliance with GMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the E, C & I Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in a Scientific or engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in electrical, instruments or controls of equipment within a Pharmaceutical or Food manufacturing environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP is highly desired.
Key Words: Electrical | Controls | Instrumentation | Contract | GMP | Pharmaceutical | Field Service | Calibrating | Controls | Temperature | mapping | controls | probes | PH | Weight | lab | equipment | north | west | Liverpool | England
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.