We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Twickenham, Middlesex area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Make sure that all activities relating to manufacturing, validation and testing are carried out in accordance with current GXP standards, company SOPs and Health and Safety policies.
2. Responsible for the review and approval of all Quality technical documentation, for example manufacturing documents and testing documents.
3. Handling all the company QMS requirements that relate to products, complaints, deviations, CAPA, etc. This makes sure the continuous improvement within the quality team.
4. Make sure you provide assistance to the QP for all batch certification and batch release processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subject.
2. Proven industry experience in and pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the Quality Assurance position.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, QMS, GMP, cGMP, Manufacturing, Solid Dosage
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.