We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Technician (Calibration and Instrumentation Bias) to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Multi Skilled Technician (Calibration and Instrumentation Bias) you will be responsible for Maintenance, calibration, repair, and continuous development of all process and utility equipment within the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control remit within the Engineering Department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Calibration of utility, process and laboratory instrumentation.
2. Maintain and use GMP documentation for all aspects of the job in accordance with working in a pharmaceutical environment.
3. Aid with Installation, Operational, and Process Qualification processes for new and existing equipment.
4. Organise and evaluate calibration data, looking for adverse trends and identifying failures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualification in at least one engineering discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the calibration of equipment, such as pressure, temperature, flow, pH, UV, conductivity, level and weight sensors.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the highly regulated manufacturing industries:
Key Words: Engineer | Technician | Calibration | Pharmaceutical | GMP