QA Specialist - Validation
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Specialist - Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Making sure the successfully delivery of the QA and Validation activities for all systems and equipment on-site, making sure site validation master plan is being followed.
2. Responsible for the generation, review and approval of validation documentation e.g. risk assessments, IQ, OQ, PQ and reports.
3. Support and guide all new starters in the QA Validation team, making sure they are up to cGMP requirements.
4. Assist colleague to resolve issues such as risk assessments, investigations, CPC, Change Controls, Deviations and other QMS activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Specialist - Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science or engineering background.
2. Proven industry experience in a quality/validation role, in the pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation documentation.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, Validation, IQ, OQ, PQ, QMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert