We are currently looking for a QA Specialist - Validation to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Specialist - Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Making sure the successfully delivery of the QA and Validation activities for all systems and equipment on-site, making sure site validation master plan is being followed.
2. Responsible for the generation, review and approval of validation documentation e.g. risk assessments, IQ, OQ, PQ and reports.
3. Support and guide all new starters in the QA Validation team, making sure they are up to cGMP requirements.
4. Assist colleague to resolve issues such as risk assessments, investigations, CPC, Change Controls, Deviations and other QMS activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Specialist - Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science or engineering background.
2. Proven industry experience in a quality/validation role, in the pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation documentation.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, Validation, IQ, OQ, PQ, QMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.