We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist- Formulation & Development to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Scientist- Formulation & Development you will be responsible for the following.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist- Formulation & Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain and provide in-depth knowledge and expertise on the drug development process and relevant new technologies.
2. Practical and theoretical understanding in a range of scientific skills and technologies associated with formulating and process manufacturing at all lifecycle stages.
3. Demonstrate competency and innovation on a range of complex skills and equipment, including laboratory scale, pilot scale and / or commercial manufacturing processes and equipment associated with oral liquid and solid dosage forms.
4. Record and review all experimental outcomes in an appropriate format and support junior scientists to ensure the same high standards are maintained across the team. As well as Lead and Mentor in the design of protocols and experiment work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist- Formulation & Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree plus experience, or PHD in relevant field.
2. Relevant working knowledge of formulation and product development of oral, solid and liquid dosage forms.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of product and process lifecycle development
Key Words: Senior Scientist, Formulation, Process Development, Chemistry, Drug Development, Process Manufacturing, GxP, GMP, GLP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.