We are currently looking for a Microbiology Laboratory Technician to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Microbiology Laboratory Technician you will be responsible for the collation and entering of datasets, assisting with the preparation of documents, and test preparations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Laboratory Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Entering various datasets and assessing results accordingly, along with verifying data and assessing where OOP reports are required.
2. Archiving and retrieving of records and documents, raising quality records.
3. Preparation of laboratory equipment, basic testing and calibration tasks.
4. Setting up service contracts, dealing with on-site contractors and supporting general laboratory functions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Laboratory Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Good standard of education, GCSE in Maths, English, and a Science subject (grades 9-4).
2. Understanding of GMP and Quality Assurance.
3. Computer literate - competent in Excel, Office etc.
Key Words: Microbiology | Laboratory | Technician | Microbiological | GMP | Quality Assurance |