HRS are currently looking for an R&D Scientific Writer - Pre-Clinical to join a leading Biotech company based in the London. As the R&D Scientific Writer - Pre-Clinical you will be responsible for writing pre-clinical manuscripts, abstracts and scientific posters.
This will be an initial 12 month FTC. This role will be mainly home-based with some expectations being on site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the R&D Scientific Writer - Pre-Clinical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Prepare preclinical manuscripts, abstracts and scientific posters. You will also assist with electronic submissions to journals and congresses.
2. You will collaborate with lead authors throughout the publication development process and drive the development of manuscripts/abstracts/posters/presentations as well as lead mock-up development of data displays (e.g., tables and figures).
3. You will conduct detailed literature reviews for topics of interest related to project documents using various search engines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the R&D Medical Writer - Pre-Clinical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences, such as biological sciences, biochemistry, microbiology etc.
2. Proven experience in publication writing within the Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry.
Key Words: Scientific Writing / Scientific Writer / R&D Writer / Pre-Clinical / Oncology / Publication Writer / Biotech
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.