We are currently looking for a QC Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Waterford area. As the QC Chemist you will be responsible for providing analytical chemistry services and support to site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be effectively interacting with other departments related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch releases. In particular, this will consist of maintaining close contact with Quality Assurance Production, Engineering and Planners.
2. As the QC Chemist, you will be responsible for maintaining, updating and issuing chemical methods, specifications and SOP's in compliance to pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
3. You will be ensuring all quality documentation and records are complete and current.
4. As the QC Chemist, you will be ensuring the QC Laboratories meet current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP) requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred).
2. Proven industry experience working in a manufacturing environment