Junior Supply Chain Manager
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Drug Delivery, Pharmaceutical, Production and Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Specialist looking for the next step up in your career?
We are currently looking for a junior Supply Chain Manager to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area.
As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for supporting the commercial supply chain with the day to day operations and customer service activities. As part of the role, you will also manage general office procedures to ensure processes and duties in the office flow efficiently.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Supply Chain Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for proposing updated supply plans by products, with purchasing recommendation for approval by the Director of Supply Chain. Additionally, receive monthly sales forecasts from Commercial and updating supply chain planning files.
2. You will support the monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process by communicating variances to plan and highlighting required updates to purchasing plans as agreed with the Director of Supply Chain.
3. As the Supply Chain Manager you will create and place purchase orders and forecasts on Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs) and Contract Packing Organisations (CPOs) ensuring adherence to contractual lead-times and pricing agreements and track through to delivery as well as ensure master data is set up for new products required at CMOs / CPOs.
4. In regards to office management, you will also be responsible for some reception duties, answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments and ordering office supplies within budget and maintain records.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Supply Chain Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven experience in a previous similar role ideally within the pharmaceutical industry with contract suppliers. You will need to have knowledge of core supply chain processes, demand and supply forecasting and inventory management.
2. Understanding of GDP throughout the supply chain and customer experience with wholesalers and third party warehouses is also required.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a resource planning system - MRP & ERP.
Key Words: Supply Chain Manager | Procurement | Operational | GDP | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Life Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert