We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for executing technical activities such as Laboratory Equipment services and calibrations.
Please note this role is due to start in March/February, is a 6 month contract initially and can be offered Outside IR35.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer (6 months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintenance, calibration, fault finding and repair of various types of laboratory equipment.
2. The Field Service Engineer will provide technical on equipment such as centrifuges, incubators and balances.
3. The Field Service Engineer will be based in the Cambridgeshire area, however, there may be further projects which you may be offered to work further afield.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific/Engineering Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in a Commissioning, Instrumentation or Field Service based role.
Key Words: Field Service Engineer / Commissioning and Instrumentation / Laboratory Equipment Engineer / C&I Engineer / EC&I Engineer / cGMP / ISO13485 / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical Equipment Engineer / Contract / Cambridgeshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.