We are currently looking for a Shift Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Shift Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Shift Analytical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To demonstrate good understanding of the technical aspects of the job.
2. To demonstrate good understanding of current internal procedures and regulatory aspects of the job.
3. To maintain current knowledge of technical activities related to the job.
4. To carry out regular laboratory equipment calibration and performance checks as per appropriate SOPs/AOIs and be able to identify OOS, OOT, OOP and OOE results and to inform the appropriate member of staff according to procedure.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Shift Analytical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Analytical/Chemistry related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical Chemistry or Analytical Quality Control
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC,IC, UV, NMR ,KF and IR analysis.
Key Words: Quality Control, Analysis, Analytical, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, HPLC, GMP, Quality, SOP's, AOI's, GC, IR, KF, NMR.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.