We are currently looking for a Production Manager / Head of Production to join an exciting start-up crop waste company based in the Doncaster area. As the Production Manager / Head of Production you will be responsible for build scalable food-safe, commercial processes with the farmer, engineering, and science teams matched to the company values.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Manager / Head of Production will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working with NPD team to produce product samples
2. Oversee and set up the production of the finished product that will be sold to clients.
3. Work with the CEO and become a pillar of the business.
4. Highly hands on, where it would be required to work in the field / production unit
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Manager / Head of Production we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The role will be a core aspect of the leadership team and pivotal in driving the company forward.
2. Track-record in process engineering in the agri-food industry is very relevant
3. Food production experience
4. Need to be happy to get stuck into a hands-on role and be comfortable with initially visiting a farm.
Key Words: Food | Production | Agriculture | Manager | Waste