Senior Scientist- Formulation & Development
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- £0 - £41000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Dec 2022
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist- Formulation & Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain and provide in-depth knowledge and expertise on the drug development process and relevant new technologies.
2. Practical and theoretical understanding in a range of scientific skills and technologies associated with formulating and process manufacturing at all lifecycle stages.
3. Demonstrate competency and innovation on a range of complex skills and equipment, including laboratory scale, pilot scale and / or commercial manufacturing processes and equipment associated with oral liquid and solid dosage forms.
4. Record and review all experimental outcomes in an appropriate format and support junior scientists to ensure the same high standards are maintained across the team. As well as Lead and Mentor in the design of protocols and experiment work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist- Formulation & Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree plus experience, or PHD in relevant field.
2. Relevant working knowledge of formulation and product development of oral, solid and liquid dosage forms.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of product and process lifecycle development
Key Words: Senior Scientist, Formulation, Process Development, Chemistry, Drug Development, Process Manufacturing, GxP, GMP, GLP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert