We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical CMO based in the West London area. As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implement and monitor all Quality Assurance systems, ensuring compliance with GxP regulations.
2. Manage the operational performance of the Quality department, ensuring the successful delivery of business strategies and KPI's whilst managing an effective and efficient Quality team.
3. Ensure the self-inspection programme is in place and meets the requirements of GMPs regulations.
4. Make sure the appropriate action and investigation of discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures or adverse events required are documented for review and action.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in within a Life Science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience within a CMO or CDMO within a supervisory Quality positon.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of leading teams.
Key Words: Quality Manager, QMS, Quality Management System, GMP, GxP, CMO, CDMO
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.