We are currently looking for a Senior QC Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior QC Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior QC Scientist you will conduct Finished Product QC release testing using techniques such as Balances, pH meter, UV, Karl Fisher, FT-IR, TLC, Dissolution, HPLC (to include degradation analysis), Coulometric Karl Fisher, including basic trouble shooting.
2. To prepare technical documentation within the Department, and assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team.
3. As the Senior QC analyst you will be able to generate a detailed test plan for a validation project, including the creation of an Analytical Summary Report. As well as manage day to day tasks with minimalsupervision/guidance, identify correct specifications and methods for testing, including stability and validation protocols.
4. You will take responsibility of the planning of the workload of the wider team as required. Be able to identify laboratory out of specification and out of trend results.
Be able to perform preliminary investigations of deviations, complete investigations and write basic deviation reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC. KF is desired but not essential.
Key Words: HPLC, KF, Dissolution, QC, Quality Control, Senior Scientist, SOP, Troubleshooting.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.