We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Sandwich area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will generate accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography (HPLC,UPLC), USP / EP dissolution testing, gas chromatography (GC), mass spec and Karl Fisher titration.
2. The Analytical Scientist will generate data in support of stability studies whilst also identifying issues with data and troubleshoot the cause of the issue.
3. Another responsibility will be to transfer analytical methods to other laboratories and remote sites.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline is required for the role.
2. Proven industry experience in a Research & Development analytical laboratory setting is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, dissolution, Karl Fischer, and UV spectroscopy is needed.
Key Words: Analytical | Scientist | Biopharmaceutical | HPLC | UPLC | Gas Chromatography | Karl Fisher | Research and Development | Instrumentation |