We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemistry Manager to join a leading Medical Device company based in the Kent area. As the Analytical Chemistry Manager you will be responsible for managing the analytical team as well as assisting the department in the development of analytical methods appropriate for the medical device in question and the investigation goal. The role also extends to training the other team members on testing, analytical instrumentation, protocol and report writing, as well as assisting in the development of SOPs/WIs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Chemistry Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Analytical Chemistry Manager you will supervise the testing and make sure it is performed in line with established standards as well as support time management and effective project planning
2. You will assist in data acquisition, protocol development and report writing. You will Supervise the testing and make sure it is performed in line with established standards.
3. As the Analytical Chemistry Manager you will manage a small team of analyst providing them with training and support to develop in their roles.
4. You will ensure laboratory staff are trained and adhere to the requirements of ISO 17025.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Chemistry Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or closely related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Method Development and Method Validation of the analytical methods developed in house.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience leading a team within a medical device or similar setting.
Key Words: HS-GCMS, GC-MSD, HPLC, Manager, Leadership, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Method Development, Method Validation, ISO 17025
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.