Are you an experienced Process Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for Process Engineers with experience ranging from junior to senior level to join a leading global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the County Armagh area.
As the Process engineer you will be responsible for delivering sciences engineering projects, validation completion and documentation commissioning, as well as operation of plant and associated systems to cGMP and FDA standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process engineer will be varied, depending on level of seniority, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will need to manage and assist with the introduction of new items of process and utility equipment, working with the Process Engineering Team Leader to ensure equipment is specified, designed, installed and maintained properly.
2. As process engineer, you will also need to assist with the development and management of process control and documentation management systems and with engineering aspects of process scale up, including operability assessments.
3. To manage and assist with the validation and the installation of new equipment on plant, whilst carrying out engineering feasibility studies of existing systems and supporting the coordination of procurement and purchasing activities for lab and plant equipment.
4. You will ensure training has been received before undertaking specific duties and recorded appropriately, as well as communicating with your department to ensure all relevant information is forwarded accordingly.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will be degree educated in Chemical engineering or hold an equivalent qualification.
2. Proven industry experience in using AutoCAD. engineering functions, quality systems and Health and Safety systems. To be successful in your application, pharmaceutical experience is also essential for this position.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience drawing P&IDs using CAD, of HAZOP assessments, FMEA, reaction hazard assessment and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as, Word , Excel and Access.
Key Words: GMP | FDA | FMEA | Engineering | Process Engineer | Chemical engineering | HAZOP | Health and Safety | H&S | AutoCAD | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing