- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- County Armagh
- Closing date
- 29 Dec 2022
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process engineer will be varied, depending on level of seniority, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will need to manage and assist with the introduction of new items of process and utility equipment, working with the Process Engineering Team Leader to ensure equipment is specified, designed, installed and maintained properly.
2. As process engineer, you will also need to assist with the development and management of process control and documentation management systems and with engineering aspects of process scale up, including operability assessments.
3. To manage and assist with the validation and the installation of new equipment on plant, whilst carrying out engineering feasibility studies of existing systems and supporting the coordination of procurement and purchasing activities for lab and plant equipment.
4. You will ensure training has been received before undertaking specific duties and recorded appropriately, as well as communicating with your department to ensure all relevant information is forwarded accordingly.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will be degree educated in Chemical engineering or hold an equivalent qualification.
2. Proven industry experience in using AutoCAD. engineering functions, quality systems and Health and Safety systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience drawing P&IDs using CAD, of HAZOP assessments, FMEA, reaction hazard assessment and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages such as, Word , Excel and Access.
Key Words: GMP | FDA | FMEA | Engineering | Process Engineer | Chemical engineering | HAZOP | Health and Safety | H&S | AutoCAD | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert