Are you an experienced Procurement and Warehouse Manager looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Procurement and Warehouse Manager to join a growing Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the Bristol area.
As the Procurement and Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for managing procurement, supply chain and warehousing to support an efficient supply chain and warehousing operation that supports both Process Development and GMP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Procurement and Warehouse Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Procurement and Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for managing the procurement of all goods in support of all of the company's process development and GMP projects in a cost effective, timely and compliant manner. This will include assisting the technical teams with the procurement of capital equipment.
2. You will develop & implement supply chain and warehouse systems in accordance with the principles of GMP to ensure the appropriate segregation of materials is maintained as well as implement a GMP compliant warehouse management system.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring that all temperature-controlled storage facilities within the warehouse (both GMP and non-GMP) are managed and maintained according to internal policies and procedures.
4. Additionally, as the Procurement and Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for leading, recruiting and developing the procurement and warehousing teams. You will develop, deliver and record the required training for warehouse & support personnel covering warehouse operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Procurement and Warehouse Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree (or equivalent) and proven practical industry experience in GMP Supply Chain and Warehouse Management is essential for this position.
2. Proven experience implementing and managing a warehouse management system within a manufacturing organisation and experience leading small teams is also essential.
3. Experience with the implementation of new systems such as procurement, inventory and ERP/MRP or experience with Amici, SAP and/or NetSuite would be advantageous.
Key Words: Warehouse and Procurement Management | Supply Chain | Operations | Cell and Gene Therapy | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing | Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.