We are currently looking for an Immunoassay Study Manager to join a leading Clinical Research Organisation based in the Yorkshire area. As the Immunoassay Study Manager you will be responsible for the project management of bioanalytical GLP / GCP studies whilst conducting method development studies within the Immunoassay team.
This is a great opportunity for a scientist with an immunology background who could be looking to get out of the lab and develop their managerial, and project management skills in a more commercial role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Immunoassay Study Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop different methods to support dioanalytical studies for large molecule drugs, anti-drug antibodies, and biomarkers, whilst generating bioanalytical study plans and reports.
2. You will act as the Principal Investigator on assigned GLP and GCP studies, and the key point of contact for client communication to build, and maintain relationships.
3. You will support junior scientists through training and mentoring, and effectively communicate with analysts when organising and instructing laboratory work.
4. You will review and approve bioanalytical studies and related documents, and effectively liaise with different departments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Immunoassay Study Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a Bioanalytical GLP environment, analysing a analytes including large molecule drugs, anti-drug antibodies, and biomarkers, with the ability to troubleshoot and interpret data.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with acting as a primary contact with Study Sponsors, preparing study plans and writing study reports.
Key Words: Immunoassay | Study Management | Study Manager | Project Management | PM | Study Reports | Scientific Writer | Method Development | Commercial | Immunology | GLP | GCP | York | Bioanalytical | Senior Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.