CK Group are recruiting for a Filling and Formulation Senior Technician to join a global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a range of indications in the animal health industry on a permanent basis. Benefits:
A competitive salary plus bonus, pension, health and other benefits. A great opportunity to join one of the world's leading animal health organisations at their facility located in Woking. Job purpose:
Formulate and fill animal health vaccines for customers both on site and external, abiding by EU, UK and company GMP, Biosafety and EHS regulations.
Be fully conversant with production requirements in order to anticipate specific needs and organize resources as required. Provide supervision and support for technicians in day to day activities.Accountabilities:
Required Capabilities (Qualifications, Skills, Experience, Competencies)
- Execute production operations in the formulation and the sterile filling of animal health vaccines according to defined procedures and ensure the integrity and quality of the product.
- Participate in gowning qualifications and aseptic process simulations
- Execute cleaning and sterilization of vessels and associated process lines according to defined procedures.
- Use of autoclaves by performing regularly testing cycles, cleaning and sterilization of materials
- Perform printing of product labels/LIMS labels according to defined procedures and ensure the integrity and quality of the product.
- Ensure documentation abides by data integrity and consumption of materials on SAP.
- Identify, plan and implement control process improvements to production methods and equipment through Change Control Process/System.
- Provide specialist training as required to other team members.
- Support out of hours formulation/filling activities as required
- Ensure all SOP's are up to date to current procedures.
- Ensure training of technicians is adequate and compliant to local SOP's
- Oversee day to day operations within the department ensuring all daily responsibilities are met
- Coaching, mentoring and supervision of technicians
- Actively participate in daily Tier 1 PSQDC Meetings and leading the meeting as required.
- Complete initial EHS incident report as witness or involved party and provide to EHS for closure or follow up with EHS inspection.
- Investigate EHS incidents as determined by severity and work with EHS to close actions and investigations.
- Perform and document risk assessments as required to support the department.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English, Maths and Science Grade 4/C or above
- Able to manage time effectively, being able to plan and complete work to schedule.
- Evidence of autonomy and the ability to work effectively as part of a wider team.
- Previous experience in a similar role or highly regulated environment is desirable.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Competency of use with Microsoft Office applications
For more information or to apply for this Formulation and Filling Senior Technician position, please contact Adam Sandor, on 01246 457700 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 54758.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.