We are currently looking for a Content Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company. As the Content Manager you will be responsible for driving and leading content enablement service delivery activities within EU Mid-Size Markets (MSM). This role will involve applying technical and strategic delivery knowledge to maximise service improvements for the MSM's within this service vertical.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Content Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will serve as subject matter expert on compliant review and approval of the company's Content through GCMA and Process/Procedure/Addendum alignment
2. The Content Manager will train EU MSM users on content creation tools & best practices (ie. CANVAS). They will also monitor content adaptation, production, approval & publishing supporting each phase of the content development lifecycle, while ensuring compliance.
3.Another duty will be to facilitate interactions between marketing teams and Content Factory including content demand management. You will be a key member of the Content Enablement Regional Team in EU/AFME and identify improvements of the E2E content creation process.
4.It will be essential to engage with Biopharma Ops Partners (BOPs) and BU Leads to understand and 1) ensure alignment of Biopharma Ops' client strategies in EU MSM's and 2) determine optimal resource allocation and investment that enables efficient and high-quality HCP engagement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Content Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with a BA in a related field along with commercial experience, preferably in brand marketing or operations
2. Proven industry record in Cross-BU and/or diversity of job experiences is desirable.
3. A working knowledge of FCMA and global/local content policies would be beneficial.