We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area for an initial 12 months. As the Personal Assistant you will be responsible for supporting a Department Head with Personal Assistant activities including complex diary management and gatekeeping.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Personal Assistant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Complex diary management and gatekeeping.
2. The Personal Assistant will support with organising conferences and meetings including liaising with VIP attendees and smaller off site meetings.
3. Supporting with event delivery by running of events throughout the year.
4. Tracking of expenses, liaising with other PA's and assisting external visitors.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Personal Assistant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience working as a Personal Assistant (Ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry)
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with complex diary management, liaising with C level executives, travel and events management.
Key Words: Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant / Events Assistant / Diary management / Events management / Budget tracking / EA / Minute taking / Personal Executive
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.