I'm currently looking for a Quality Associate/Manager to join a leading CRO based in the North West region. As the Quality Associate/Manager you will be responsible for the following:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Associate/Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out Audits of scientific data and documentation, ensuring that the regulatory studies are planned, executed and reported fully and accurately to adhere to GLP regulations.
2. Deliver GLP training and mentoring to other junior members of the team, working closely with the Head of QA.
3. You will carry out inspections of study procedures & laboratory processes ensuring they verify with GLP Quality compliance.
4. Be able to give guidance and advice on CSV activities, including validation documentation complies with GLP regulatory requirements
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Associate/Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Science or pharmaceutical related degree
2. Proven industry experience within a Quality position in a GLP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a CRO
Key Words: GLP, Quality, QA, Quality Assurance, Audit, CRO
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.