We are currently looking for a Structure-based-design Software Developer to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Structure-based-design Software Developer you will be responsible for developing new methods for SBDD, as well as deploying these tools through web interfaces to Scientists. You will also be involved in hands on project modelling.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Structure-based-design Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing new methods for structure based drug discovery.
2. Carrying out hands on project molecular modelling.
3. full-stack development of tools and applications to support the day to day activities and projects of scientists.
4. front-end and back-end development of computational tools and platforms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Structure-based-design Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in the natural sciences, computer science, maths, or related field.
2. Strong coding skills.
3. Strong understanding of computational chemistry and SBDD.
4. Excellent communication skills.
Key Words: Drug , Discovery , Structure , Based , Design , Software , Developer , SBDD , Python , Molecular , Modelling , Front-end , Back-end
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.