We are currently looking for a Molecular Modeller/Simulation Expert to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Molecular Modeller/Simulation Expert you will be responsible for applying cutting edge structure-based design methods and state of the art cheminformatics tools to assist our drug discovery programs, working closely with biologists, structural biologists and medicinal chemists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Molecular Modeller/Simulation Expert will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Expanding and enhancing capabilities in molecular simulation, particularly free energy methods such as FEP/TI.
2. Developing new state of the art structure-based design methods.
3. Applying and developing modern simulation methods.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Molecular Modeller/Simulation Expert we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in computational chemistry or a related field.
2. Strong programming and scripting skills.
3. Excellent communication skills.
Key Words: CADD , Computational , Chemistry , PhD , Drug , Discovery , Simulation , Methods , Structure , Based , Design , Programming , Scripting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.