We are currently looking for a EHS Advisor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Loughborough area. As the EHS Advisor you will be responsible to augment the current EHS department and to support the Project team throughout the full range of disciplines within SHEF.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the EHS Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will train and present general/ technical EHS, wellbeing, behaviours, fire and environmental training whilst encompassing an approach to assisting and supporting all departments to assure compliance is maintained.
2. The EHS Advisor will assureaccurate recording of EHS stats for internal and external reporting, joining the EHS committee and acting as the EHS/Project representative where required. They will also build stronger personal working relationships to promote the adoption and integration of new EHS systems and to provide timely EHS support onissues.
3. Another duty will be to maintaininternal health, safety and environmental operations and advise on safe operating strategies.
4. It will be essential to the wider teams in relation to compliance and the management of actions open on safety cloud.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the EHS Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant NEBOSH Certificate, Diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Proven industry experience in CDM whilst being the EHS Lead within a project environment. It is also ideal yo have experience in writing safe operating procedures.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in process safety would be beneficial.
Key Words: EHS , NEBOSH , IEMA , Pharmaceuticals, Compliance, Audits, SOP , Environmental ,