CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 12 months.Salary:
Up to £16.00ph PAYE or £18.00ph UMBCompany:
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.Location:
Located in the Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast. Rewards:
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
Analytical Chemist Role:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
- Perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques
- Generate accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using laboratory techniques such as liquid chromatography (HPLC, UPLC), USP / EP dissolution testing, gas chromatography (GC), mass spec and Karl Fisher titration
- To develop assay / purity methods and perform validation
- Transfer analytical methods to other laboratories and remote sites.
- Experience in an analytical laboratory setting, preferably in Research & Development
- Good foundation and experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, dissolution, Karl Fischer, and UV spectroscopy.
- Good understanding of chromatography principles, set up of instrumentation and knowledge to adapt methods to overcome issues.
- Method development, validation and experience in pharmaceutical analysis would be a distinct advantage
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54700 in all correspondence.