CK Group are recruiting for a Shift Chemistry Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
Shift hours between 6am and 6pm – 12-hour shift with 3 unpaid 30-minute breaks = 10.5 hours per day working.
Working 5 days one week and 2 the following i.e. In Monday and Tuesday, off Wednesday / Thursday and in Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Off Monday and Tuesday and in Wednesday / Thursday, off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Salary:
Per Hour £16.71 PAYE Company:
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world. Location:
Runcorn, this site specialises in difficult-to-make medicines which means the site is teeming with bright and ambitious professionals who are passionate about what they do. This site develops a range of sterile liquid products mainly for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions and also MS, for markets around the world.Rewards:
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
Shift Chemistry Analyst Role:
- To test and analyse components/raw materials/bulk/CIP samples/water systems and finished product.
- To deliver high customer service level to customers by testing components/raw materials/bulk and finished product.
- To process, maintain and archive all QC documentation, right first time, to achieve customer service and GMP.
- To ensure performance of instrument maintenance and calibration checks.
- To assist with the method transfer process ensuring timely completion in line with manufacturing plans.
- Pharmaceutical experience operating to regulatory standards is desirable.
- Degree/HNC within a relevant science discipline.
- cGMP/GLP/Regulatory/Health and safety is required.
- Good knowledge of laboratory instrumentation (such as FT-IR, UV-Vis, HPLC, TOC and DSC).
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54555 in all correspondence. Please note:
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is also essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK