HRS are currently looking for a Scientist - Bioconjugation to join a leading Biotech company based in London. As the Scientist - Bioconjugation you will join a growing organisation that recently moved to a new facility. You will support the establishment of a new lab and develop new bioconjugation processes from scratch.
This is a great opportunity for an academic candidate (PhD/Post-Doc level) or a scientist within a Biotech/Pharma organisation with strong hands on experience in various bioconjugation methods.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Conjugation Research Associate / Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform conjugation methods of antibodies and other proteins.
2. You will analyse antibody drug conjugates using a variety of different skillsets, including but not limited to HPLC, Gel Electrophoresis, SDS Page, UV, WB and more.
3. You will support the development of new methods for antibody drug conjugates (ADCs) and optimise existing processes.
4. Actively support the establishment of the a growing bioconjugation team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - Bioconjugation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Protein Biochemistry, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry etc. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven academic or industry experience in preforming bioconjugation independently.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical methods to analyse drug conjugates, including but not limited to HPLC, Gel Electrophoresis, SDS Page, WB etc.
Key Words: Bioconjugation | Conjugation | Analytical | HPLC | ADC | Antibody Drug Conjugates | Drug Conjugates | SDS Page | Gel Electrophoresis | London | Drug Development | Chemistry | Biochemistry | PhD | Research
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.