We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join a leading Digital Health company based in the Cambridge area. As the BD Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business with the company's business customers, which are independent pharmacies, small multiples and national pharmacy chains.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager will be varied however, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out activities needed throughout the entire sales cycle; all the way from lead prospecting to remote software product demonstration, and to negotiating contracts.
2. The BD Manager will use the company's CRM system to plan and document sales activities; manage pipelines whilst allocating your time to achieve weekly and monthly sales targets.
3. You will be responsible for reporting on progress daily to the team as well as managing customer relationships and improving customer usage and satisfaction.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BD Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. It is essential to have industry experience in B2B sales along with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
2. It is desirable to have industry knowledge of Pharmacies, NHS, Clinical Commissioning Groups, GP practices.
Key Words: Business Development | Digital Health | NHS | Pharmacies | Sales | B2B | Software | Customer Relationships |