CK Group are recruiting for Analytical Chemists to join the analytical development department of a contract development and manufacturing organisation at their expanding facilities located near Newcastle. The Company:
- Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation.
- Provide R&D and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Operate their HQ from north east England and have facilities located across the rest of the UK and around the world.
- Growing organisation with great career development prospects.
The company is located in Cramlington only a few miles away from Newcastle city centre.Analytical Chemist role:
The main purpose of your role will be to provide an effective GMP regulated quality control analysis service to both internal and external customers. Further responsibilities will include:
- Perform analysis using instrumental methods, including GC and HPLC.
- Investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results.
- Organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- Perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- Support method validation programs.
- Characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or similar subject area.
- Familiar with complex analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory to cGMP.
- Access to enhanced pension scheme.
- Perkbox healthcare.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site health and wellbeing support, medical consultation and physiotherapy.
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54598 in all correspondence.