We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Team Lead to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiology Team Lead you will be leading and managing a GMP Microbiology laboratory.
This is a great opportunity for a QC Microbiology Team Lead to provide leadership, development, and coaching of all direct reports, whilst applying your extensive practical knowledge of a broad range of Microbiology techniques supporting the manufacturing the companies pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiology Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide your expertise in microbiological assays whilst participating in assay development, technology transfer, and method validation whilst conducting troubleshooting investigations.
2. You will play a lead role hosting audits from with internal and external customers and parties, and lead, write, and review quality records such as CAPAs, OOS, SOPs, and deviations.
3. You will manage and lead the QC Laboratory, manage individual training needs for teams and their schedules as well as manage operational constraints and unplanned events.
4. You will represent QC in project teams and deliver analytical knowledge and services to contribute to the success of these projects, whilst maintaining up-to-date awareness of regulatory and scientific developments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiology Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences degree such as Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Microbiology or a similarly related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP or ISO environment where you have lead, managed, and coached members of staff within a QC Microbiology laboratory.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a broad range of microbiology techniques, writing / reviewing documents, and a track record of troubleshooting and problem solving within a laboratory setting.
Key Words: Microbiology | Team Lead | QC | Quality Control | Microbiologist | Manager | GMP | ISO | SOP | OOS | OOT | Route Cause Analysis | Environmental Monitoring | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Industry | Method Validation | CAPA | Life Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.