We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for;
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage and execute the validation mast plan, this includes process validation, equipment validation, cleaning validation and validation of Utilities.
2. Lead validation projects and make sure all documentation is complete in line with regulatory standards.
3. Make sure relevant support is given in regarding to regulatory audits, submissions and any other requests
4. Develop and write commissioning, validations documentation and test scripts.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science background.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with pharmaceutical validation.
Key Words: cleaning validation, equipment validation, process validation, GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.