We are currently looking for a QA Operations Co-ordinator to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Operations Co-ordinator you will take ownership of all aspects of QA activities relating to the Manufacturing, QC and QA review of the company's products whilst adhering to the required Quality standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Operations Co-ordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure quality targets and objectives are met by maintaining an ongoing dialogue with Quality Operations Management, as well as administrating the Quality Management System by ensuring customer complaints, deviations and CAPA actions are completed.
2. The QA Operations Co-ordinator will lead a team of QA Officers in the completion of their day-to-day activities whilst also providing support to internal departments to maintain quality standards throughout the company.
3. Another duty will be to coordinate the training of QA Officers and report progress/deputise for the QA Operations Manager where required.
4. It will be crucial to assist with/lead internal audits, organise QA projects and review key performance indicators for the team. You will also maintain the effectiveness of the Quality Operations activities as required by the business and/or Quality Management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Operations Co-ordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. It is essential to be degree qualified within a scientific discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience of working within an operational quality role, ideally within a (bio)pharmaceutical, clean room or manufacturing environment is required. It is also essential to have experience of leading a team and managing others whilst sharing knowledge within the Quality team and other departments in the business.
3. A working knowledge of sterile aseptic filling and packing manufacturing processes is desirable along with experience of working with documentation and quality management systems.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QMS | CAPA | Deviations | Audits | Risk Management | Biopharmaceutical | Sterile | Manufacturing | Aseptic | Operations |