This Regulatory Manager
role is within an ambitiously expanding manufacturing firm working on active products utilising biocides in formulated household and industrial products. If you are an experienced regulatory professional from an area of regulated product manufacturing (biocides, crop/plant protection, pesticides, insecticides, rodenticides, etc) then I'll be keen to hear from you. This is an exciting time to join a business going from strength to strength with new product launches into global markets, with multiple hires to expand their regulatory team!
Your day to day duties as the Regulatory Manager
- Compilation of data to support regulatory submissions within the EU and UK frameworks
- Interpretation of new and existing regulations within relevant markets
- Collaboration with internal departments to ensure new product development projects will fall within regulatory requirements
- Liaison with appropriate external contacts to support product testing and compliance
You will be an ideal candidate with this background:
- A 2.i degree, or higher, in a related scientific field
- A track record of 3 or more years in regulatory affairs
- Knowledge of requirements in a relevant GxP-compliant sector
- The ability to appreciate the commercial factors of a product-driven role
- Prior experience of environmental fate, metabolism, residues or related CRO activities is highly relevant
I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, 2 pages maximum) so as to not miss out on the opportunity. Interviews will follow in the coming 2-3 weeks.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK. Why should your scientific specialist recruiter be Dr Paul Mears, Head of Chemical recruitment, at Science Solutions?
The team I manage here focus solely on matching scientists to positions in the UK speciality chemical industry, and related areas such as drug discovery and agrochemicals, which is where my own experience and network position me best for clients and job seekers alike. Supplemented by a background working in the speciality chemicals and fragrance and flavours sectors, I completed academic studies with a PhD in organic chemistry at the University of Manchester, which came after graduating with a BSc at the University of Leeds' famous Colour & Polymer Chemistry department. Following a short post-doctoral research post I built up nearly seven years' experience in recruiting scientists into new jobs. Full references and testimonials of successful assignments such as Technical Directors, Heads of Operations and quick turnarounds for urgent laboratory needs can be found on my LinkedIn profile - search Paul Mears.