Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineering Technician with a background working within a manufacturing or production environment? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in the Hertfordshire area. This contract will be for 6 months and working through umbrella.
As the Multi-Skilled Engineering Technician you will be required to undertake maintenance, calibration, repair, and continual development of equipment in line with GMP standards. This is a shift based role, covering both days and nights, 4 days on and 4 days off.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Multi-Skilled Engineering Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Completion of maintenance, calibration, repairs, set-up of production and utility equipment ensuring all relevant guidelines and practices. Ensure that all activities are completed in a timely manner including all associated paperwork complying with engineering and production schedules.
2. Participate in shift handovers documenting important information and communicating to the relevant people. Ensure the maintenance and use of regulatory and non-regulatory documentation (i.e., work orders, calibration records, equipment logbooks etc.) for all aspects of the job, are undertaken with a right first-time approach.
3. Drive continuous improvement in all engineering processes and procedures through knowledge, innovation, and teamwork. Including but not limited to updating BEMPS, SOP's, critical spare parts holding, reliability program improvements, fault finding and root cause analysis
4. Ability to perform Engineering and Maintenance activities to a high standard on Pharmaceutical Utilities and associated equipment including, Sterile Steam Systems, Purified and Sterile Water Systems, Clean Room Environments, HVAC systems and Building Management Systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi-Skilled Engineering Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant qualification in an engineering related discipline for example Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, i.e. HNC or HND.
2. Proven Maintenance or Engineering experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical manufacturing or similar industry environments such as Chemical, Food and Beverage, FMCG or other highly regulated manufacturing environment.
3. You will have excellent diagnostic, fault finding and problem-solving skills. As well as the ability to perform Engineering and Maintenance activities to a very high standard.
Key Words: cGMP | Engineer | Maintenance | Manufacturing | Maintenance | Biotech | Biotechnology | Biopharmaceutical | Engineering | Production | Multi-Skilled | Site Engineer | Pharmaceutical | Shift Engineer