I am currently recruiting a Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the West of England for an initial 6 months. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for executing Commissioning and Qualification activities in line with the site Validation Master Plan (VMP).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Validation Engineer will review, create and update equipment validation protocols.
2. The Validation Engineer will be responsible for performing equipment qualifications (IQ/OQ/PQ) in line with cGMP.
3. Support on Quality Management System (QMS) processes such as QA review of Validation documents, change control actions and CAPA.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific / Engineering related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in executing validation activities within a Pharmaceutical cGMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with performing facilities, utilities and equipment Validation activities.
Key Words: Validation / Process Validation / Equipment Validation / Facilities Validation / Utilities Validation / Equipment / QMS / Quality Management System / Temperature mapping / Temperature control / cGMP / GMP / Contract / Contractor / CQV Engineer / C&Q Engineer / Commissioning and Qualification Validation / Commissioning and Qualification / Validation Contractor / Validation Engineer / IQ / OQ / PQ / VMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.