We have a brand new opportunity available for a Technical Sales Representative to join a leading biotech company based in the Central London area. As the Technical Sales Representative you will be responsible for promoting the company's extensive range of immunology reagents, consumables and instruments to research scientists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Sales Representative will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Technical Sales Representative will develop the company's relationships with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CROs/CMOs and pharmaceutical companies.
2. Another duty will be to work collaboratively with colleagues in the UK team and sell across the business workflow.
3. You will be responsible for presenting seminars, performing instrument demonstrations and supporting the company at trade fairs, congresses and symposia.
4. For this role you will be working well within a team and pro-actively engaging internal stakeholders to meet territory objectives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Representative we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate for this role will have a BSc in a scientific discipline, preferably biological. It will be desirable to have an MSc/PhD in immunology cell analysis or cancer biology.
2. We are primarily looking for a candidate with experience in immunology/cellular biology reagent sales and someone that has worked with large capital equipment.
3. The candidate will have strong commercial experience and will demonstrate the ability to strategically plan account activities and accurately forecast sales.
Key Words: Sales | Technical | Biology | Cellular Biology | Molecular Biology | Immunology | Flow Cytometry | Biotech | Reagents | Consumables | Pharmaceutical | Commercial |