Are you an experienced Operational Buyer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for an Operational Buyer - Indirects to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a 1 year fixed term contract.
As the Operational Buyer - Indirects you will be responsible for providing a buying service to all of the company's employees requiring indirect goods/services and CAPEX (where relevant) for the group of sites in scope as well as ensure all indirect third party spend goes through the relevant buying channel and internal review procedures are followed.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Operational Buyer - Indirects will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for reviewing and validating Purchase Requisition for indirect products/services & CAPEX (where relevant) for several sites as well as carry out competitive bid process (per applicable policy) and/or execute RFx market interventions.
2. You will place purchase orders, obtain order confirmations and expedite orders to ensure on time delivery for several sites and also ensure contracts and purchase orders are assigned to relevant preferred suppliers.
3. Additionally, as the Operational Buyer - Indirects, you will also be responsible for maintaining relevant data fields in SAP (e.g. delivery dates and supplier order confirmations) and also manage non-conformance, rejects and returns with suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Operational Buyer - Indirects we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience and knowledge of both Operational Procurement and Purchasing of indirect goods/ services and CAPEX (e.g. Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order Process).
2. Proven industry experience in using SAP or a similar procurement/purchasing tool and experience using an MRP and familiar with material master data is essential for this role.
Key Words: Operational Buyer | Indirect Procurement | CAPEX Projects | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Life Science | Supply Chain Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.