Responsible Person (RP) GMP Birmingham
Are you an RP looking to join an expanding Pharmaceutical Distribution company with attractive bonus incentives?
Are you looking to directly impact the growth of an organisation and create your own path and progression?
If so - this is a fantastic opportunity exercise your Gold Standard training in GDP/GMP
It is Advantageous to have RPI Experience. As the RP you will be:
- Responsible for communicating and coordinating with the MHRA
- Conducting internal and external Audits.
- Responsible for leading and Managing GMP compliance and inspections
- Responsible for ensuring the QMS is implemented and maintained
- Focus on the management of authorized activities and the accuracy and quality of records
- Responsible for ensuring that initial and continuous training programs are implemented and maintained
- Responsible for approving any subcontracted activities which may impact on GMP
- Responsible for taking decision on the final disposition of returned, rejected, recalled, or falsified products and approve any returns to saleable stock
- Responsible for hosting and reporting to regulatory inspections, client audits, supplier audits
- Responsible for approval of any subcontracting activity which may impact GMP
- Ensure relevant equipment is calibrated and validated
- Investigate customer complaints and deviations
- Decide on disposition of returned, rejected, falsified products
- Manage regulatory aspects of handling medicines and medical devices
If this a role that you would like to pursue; Please contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675